Wednesday, May 7, 2008

where the love lasts forever.


I am sitting here at a Bagel Cafe (I never thought I would find bagels in Panama!) just a block away from the University. We had a staff meeting here, I took some quiet time with God and then had discipleship with a couple girls from Interamericana. All I really need is wireless internet, food and a couch to stay put in one place. I truly thank God for the areas in which I can see His Holy Spirit at work in my heart and in the student's hearts that I work with. What has been really cool these last couple of days is witnessing the Canadian Students dive right into interacting with Students on Campus and really enjoying Panama.

I do admit that the arrival of the Canadian Project students put me into a state of morning, only because their arrival meant the end of my Stint year as I've known it. But, that initial sadness has been replaced with joy because of all that Christ has done and will do through them. As we prayed on campus this morning for the day and the conversations the students would have on campus, I looked around and saw 20 passionate students and God's favor and smile as we sought God. As I sit here, I think of a lyrics to the song I listened to that brought tears to my eyes...

So I throw my life upon all You are,
‘Cause I know You gave it all for me,
And when all else fades,
My soul will dance.... with You,
Where the love lasts Forever.

1 comment:

Daniel Jagt said...

where the love lasts forever... :)

Love ya, sis.

B I I I I G

H UUUUU G

Dan