Thursday, June 26, 2008


Well I'm back in Canada! After a whirlwind of a week with the Canadian team in two small villages in the Interior of Panama, we finished up the time with the project of students through a week of debriefing and training. What a blast it was. Then I had about a week to pack and say goodbye. It was a hard and happy time, I turned 22 and had a birthday party with my best friend Laura. I miss her and the whole country dearly but I know that God has called me back to Canada for a purpose greater than I understand right now. Today I just left from a time of reintegration, debriefing with over 20 other men and women who experienced a S.T.I.N.T year in Panama or other areas around the world. It was necessary and refreshing, but now I'm back in the city. Ready to take on this new chapter of my life by storm. Canada, here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.